Child custody is the legal guardianship under which a child is placed either by natural parenthood or a court order to have a child in a certain adult’s care as in the cases of adoption, deceased, or divorced parents. The custody of the child is determined by several major factors such as the type of that custody, primary decision-maker, and other factors and preferences that influence the custody decision. The Law Office of Joyce Holcomb specializes in such family law cases. They have helped a lot of worried and frustrated parents and helped them with their custody struggles.
Types of Custody
1. Legal Custody – Gives a guardian the right to make long-term decisions regarding a child’s interest or welfare.
2. Physical Custody – This custody is awarded to one party who will primarily live with the child.
3. Sole Custody – Is given to a preferred party due to the other’s inability to properly care for the child.
4. Joint Custody – Where the guardians of the child both come to an agreement of ways through which they will both share the custody of the child.
5. Grandparents Custody or Visitation- Grandparents may seek the custody of a child if they feel it is in that child’s best interests.
Directions To Our San Bernardino, CA, Family attorney law Firm
Law Office of Joyce Holcomb
215 N D St #305
San Bernardino, CA, 92401
Phone: (909) 889-7111
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident or due to the negligence of another person, you should hurry and contact a personal injury lawyer. Time is very crucial in every personal injury case because the attorney needs to work fast to preserve vital evidence.
Acting quickly will help minimize the chances of the person responsible for your injuries or their insurance company attempting to avoid their responsibilities. As a rule of thumb, Caruso Law Offices, PC always advise victims or their family members never to deal with such cases on their own and instead hire credible personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident occurs. Unlike you, a personal injury lawyer deals with insurance companies on a regular basis. This means they better understand how to negotiate a settlement with insurance companies to ensure you get a fair settlement. An experienced attorney also understands specific laws that apply to your case and thus he/she might see avenues to arrive at a settlement that you don’t.
Therefore, if you have been injured as a result of another person’s negligence, call Caruso Law Offices, PC immediately. They have a team of highly qualified and experienced personal injury lawyers who provide the highest-quality legal representation to each client. They will do everything possible to ensure you get justice.
Directions To Our Albuquerque Personal Injury Attorney Law Firm
Caruso Law Offices, PC
4302 Carlisle Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87107
Phone: (505) 883-5000